i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Exam Period and Photography!

| | 0 comments
It's finally here.... I'll be finishing up on the 18th of June! Unfortunately, that means I won't have much time to write stuff on here since I'll be off studying like the little nerd I am.. So instead, I'll try to upload some of my old photography work each day :) From the  really old stuff, that I did when I first picked up the camera, client work, in-the-moment photos, playing around with cameras and the latest ones that I've done, which isn't many :) but I might as well post a photo now, this is one of my favourite.. Kinda spontaneous

I took this photo on a day trip to Sydney as I live about an hour away. This is my boyfriend Matt.. He is being his usual silly, confident self.. 

The lighting was perfect, his sternocleidomastoid is showing... which I like haha. I took about three shots and this was the best one.. Good enough for a deodorant ad? :P 

As I recalled, I didn't even have to edit this photo. Nice, easy, relaxed :) More to come!


Thia 
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance