i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Sunday 10 June 2012

Happiness and Achievement!

| | 0 comments
I did it! Look!

On my very first post I mentioned how I couldn't figure out how to put my header in the middle.. I have finally done the impossible! (For me anyway). I just wanted to share that with you all :) What's your highlight of the day??

Oh and A few photographs that I took while my friends and I went to breakfast, proceeded by the beach. Yes, I'm one of those annoying people that bring her camera everywhere, but don't fret! I only take good photos of people, not embarrassing ones.. however, I do have a little folder in my desktop marked "black mail photos" :P

You have been warned...

Beautiful Lighting

Breakfast

Model?

Nat, Steph and Imi

xoxo
Thia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance