i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Thursday 28 June 2012

Happy Birthday to my Sister!

| | 0 comments
I'd like to introduce to you one of the most important person in my entire existence! She has been my best friend since we were five years old. No, she's not really my sister.. she's a lot more than that. She is the person who could cheer me up indefinitely and who makes life worth living. We have lived apart most of our lives as she and I had moved back and forth from Indonesia to Australia missing each other within the space of a few months.

House of the Tale Thief
Ryanica

Although we have lived so far apart, we were always so close. Each time we met up, we were still so very similar in a lot of ways. We loved the same sort of music and movies. I really miss her as I haven't seen her for about two years!! I am so excited to catch up with her this September!!!!!!! 

*[notice when I use a lot of exclamation marks.. I'm usually excited]

Anyways.. The point of this post was to tell her that she is an amazing person and I feel so blessed to have known her. I wish we could spend more time together but it makes every moment we have simply amazing. Happy Birthday Icha! (That's her name ~ It's actually Ryanica)

These are some old photos of us from my last visit to Indonesia :'( 

House of the Tale Thief
House of the Tale Thief


House of the Tale Thief
House of the Tale Thief
House of the Tale Thief


Strange as it sounds.. we did not plan this and I chose the photos at random.. but I'm always the one on the left and she's the one on the right hahaha

Happy Birthday Sis.. Love you!!!


xoxo
Thia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance