i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Nature

| | 0 comments
Right after exams finished, we went to the shops and bought some Macaroons! We then proceeded to going to Matt's work where I had a shot (literally) to use my trusty camera which has been M.I.A. for a while. There was no real subject but nature and it was such a lovely day, I got to experiment with the light and exposure. Enjoy!
Mocha Macaroon
Watermelon Macaroon
Playing with the Light..



I'm not usually one to take photos of nature.. but I do enjoy it at times :) My real passion is in portrait photography.. I hope to one day create my own fashion editorial!!

Oh, I almost forgot, I also took a few photos of my Orchids.. Such a beautiful day!


xoxo
Thia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance