i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Thursday 28 June 2012

Newtown

| | 0 comments
One of the nicest place to stroll around in Sydney. It's probably more appropriate to call it Oldtown as it has a large number of vintage / vintage inspired things. It's consists of numerous small shops lining the main street. It's extremely artsy and has extremely random selections of things on offer.

Prior to purchasing my MacBook Air, My auntie, mum and I went to Newtown to look around and I couldn't wait to share with you my favourite shopping destination!
My Reflection!



I want those hot air balloons!
YOU MUST VISIT!

Mulberry Street
1950s Inspired dress by Mulberry Street 
This place was pretty heavenly. It had one of the loveliest person working there who is the designer for Mulberry Street. Her stuff is inspired by vintage garments and there is a whole collection of well tailored dresses and apparently they can design your dream dress upon request! Some of the stuff is pretty costly however you are getting your money's worth. 

I purchased two things from this shop and I'll post it later once I have a nice picture of it.


I've always had a thing for Milk Bars..


Street Art :P
p.s. I would have had more photos if I wasn't hyperventilating at every store I visited hahaha I'll show you my purchases later... 

xoxo
Thia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance