i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Monday 18 June 2012

over and the vow

| | 2 comments
It's finally over! Let the holiday begin! I am starting off my winter holiday doing magazine returns for the business and then cleaning the house.. I know it sounds really boring however, it is such a relieve compared to all the stress that I have gone through.

Today I had a full 10 hours sleep... The first of many I hope... perhaps my body will start releasing Growth Hormone again if I get enough sleep and I'll grow taller! I am actually really really short. Matt used to call me 'bite-size' when we first met.

I really hope that my exams went well because now I am playing the waiting game! Oh and great news, I will be starting my exercise routines so I will post up my list soon. I try not to plan for the whole week because I would probably be at work a lot of the time and can't keep to it, so instead, I make a list of all the "areas" I have to cover and do it at a most convenient time. It should be really good especially since I will now be going to the gym at my University.

I have watched two movies since my exams ended. I watched 'The Vow' last night and one of my favourite movie 'View from the Top.' The vow was such a sad yet beautiful movie. I can not believe it was based on a true story!

WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!

Where as the view from the top.. people who have watched it may not like it, but I just love the combination of travel, love, backstabbing and PARIS! I especially love watching Gwyneth Paltrow getting head bashed into a large loaf of bread!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day.. I know that I will! :)

p.s. sorry for the bad photo lately.. I will do better, promise!

xoxo
Thia

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you that you are finally done and can have one less stress! I haven't seen any of those movies but maybe I will watch them with my boyfriend comes Friday!

    I'm making your ad button right now, I don't really know what colors to make it though lol so I am having some trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sherry! Woo your boyfriend is coming soon! How long will he be staying for? It must be hard to have him away all the time! I hope you will have the loveliest time, I would recommend the Vow for the two of you.

    As for the colours, you seem to like sea foam green, perhaps tie that together with a photo that I just posted? perhaps the orchids? :) I'll grab the button off your blog, it's still there right? Now.. to figure out how to link it up hahaha

    ReplyDelete

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance