i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Photoshoot!

| | 0 comments
If you guys have been wondering where I am.. I have been very very very busy at work. Two days ago, I had a photoshoot for a competition that I posted on Facebook for Valentine's day. The couple that won are in a long distance relationship but they are so in sync you could hardly tell! However, you could clearly see they are very much in love!

As we are writing, I am uploading all the photos into my macbook. I am a little bit nervous but extremely excited! Photos will be posted up soon!

Oh and I must thank my lovely assistant and boyfriend for the physical and emotional support throughout the day! I couldn't have done it without you. Poor matt was holding reflectors and diffusers and getting thrown this way and that due to the very windy day! Stay tuned!

xoxo
Thia

P.S. Head over to Indecisive and let  me know which one you like better.. I can't decide which colour tone I should go with.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance