i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Thursday 19 July 2012

I've Missed You!

| | 0 comments
Hello Blogger!

I have been away for quite sometime! It's because I've been busy with lots and lots of FOOD and HAPPINESS!

Well not all day everyday, but most of the time..

So....... I thought I'd share with you several photos from my food journey!

Firstly, I went to the Ribs&Rack where they had a challenge to eat 1kg of Steak, 1kg of Ribs and 1Kg of Fries! Went there with my family and a friend of mine (who did the challenge and actually finished it!!!!)
My Lamb Ribs! 

The Dessert! 
This was a great night even though I was really sick!! More to come.. Stay tuned!

xoxo
Thia

p.s. How have you guys been? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance